Den Leader Guidance - In accordance with the CDC, State, BSA and Chartered Organization’s guidance all scout activities will comply with the following.
1) To the max extent practicable hold scout meetings outside.
2) To the max extent possible maintain proper social distancing 6’ during activities.
3) Wear masks while at meetings indoors and outdoors.
4) Maintain a roster of all persons in attendance at all meetings for possible future contact tracing needs.
5) Clean bathrooms and common indoor areas prior to and after use.
Parent Guidance & Responsibilities - Your family's safety is important to us. The following guidelines and responsibilities are set forth to help keep us safe at scouting functions.
1) If anyone does not feel well (scout, parent, or sibling), do not allow them to attend scouting functions. Possible symptoms include, Cough, Shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, muscle weakness, paralysis, fatigue, fever, chills, etc…(Self isolation and a test is recommended.) They may resume attending functions after a negative test or 14 days of isolation and a 72 hours nonsymptomatic.
2) If anyone has been in contact with someone positive for COVID-19 do not allow them to attend scouting functions. (Self isolation and a test is recommended.) They may resume attending functions after a negative test or 14 days of isolation.
3) If anyone has been in contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19 do not allow them to attend the scouting function until they have been either tested with negative results, or been isolated and non-symptomatic for greater than a week. (Self isolation and a test is recommended for 1st Order Contacts only.)
4) In cases 1, 2 & 3 attending virtual functions acceptable.
5) At all functions indoors and outdoors, wear a mask, minimize personal contact and maintain 6’ separation as much as practical.
6) Use soap and water or hand sanitizer to clean hands upon arrival at the scouting function and often during the event.
7) Participate in family screening prior to arrival at the function.
8) Complete the attendance roster with the names of all those present at the event (yes, parents and siblings too) for possible future contact tracing If someone in your family is at an increased risk and requires more stringent preventative measures speak with Cubmaster (Matt Ziegler 910-382-5443) or Committee Chair (Jason Garcia 610-618-6369) and we will work with the Den Leader to see what options are available to us.